Wednesday, May 1, 2013

No Onyx Progress

Well, between being sick, a trip up North for some 4 wheeler and gun maintenance, being sick again, flying, and now my daughter's science project; there hasn't been much time for making airplane parts.  It looks like we are getting another 4" - 8" of snow today and tonight.  This is some of the strangest weather that I have ever experienced.

I figured that I would make a quick update to let people know that I am still here and will have an actual build post soon and I wanted to let those interested know that I completed my first solo XC on Monday.  It was a beautiful sunny day so I flew from KPNM to KHZX to KGPZ to KBRD to KPNM for a total of 3.6 hours.  Now I need to schedule a day when weather is good to get the rest of the 1.4 required hours.

I have been trying to come up with a name for the airplane when it is done, here are the first three that come to mind:

Miss May
Pou Du Piel
Rollz Canardly

Thanks to all my readers for helping to keep me motivated.  When I see a lot of visits it encourages me to keep things up to date so I don't waste your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment