Monday, November 5, 2012

Babies and Bath Water

I cut the slopes into F2 and F3 then I fitted the notches on the bandsaw at work today.  When I got home I dry fit F2 then started to glue F2 in place using epoxy and flox.  I spent the next 3 chasing my tail trying to get things square and in their proper positions.   I did some bad math that made me think that I was off by 7mm.  This led to me to move F2 back and re-align thingsbagain.  With all the measurements, tweeking, and repositioning I ended up breaking some cross members so I decided to take F2 back out and scraped off as much flox as possible.  At the end of the night I am further behind than when I started, arrrrgggghhh.  Oh well, I will lay things out again tomorrow and triple check my math before mixing glue.

Number of hours:  3.4
Total hours:  97.5

No comments:

Post a Comment