Saturday, November 10, 2012

Variety is the Spice of Life

I started this morning cutting more cross members and gluing them in place.  The next project was shaping the two sides where they meet at the back and then gluing the two sides together at the tail.  I moved on to planing the new wood that I received from Aircraft Spruce.  I cut the two side reinforcements to length that will hold the landing gear just ahead of F2 and then laid out the curved cut on the bottoms and the slots for the landing gear.  Hopefully I will get to cut the slots and curves at work on Monday.  The last thing that I worked on for the day was cutting the remaining 3 pieces of spruce for F1 and gluing them in place.  I haven't posted pictures for a while so here are some progress shots from today.

Number of hours:  3.3
Total hours:  103.1





No comments:

Post a Comment