Friday, November 16, 2012

F1 in Place

I cut the notches and bevels into F1 on a bandsaw at work today.  I glued F1 in place tonight and glued the right side strut to the right side main landing gear support.  I glued the final strut on the top of the fuselage at the rear just ahead of F3.  I cut the two 12mm X 12mm X 100mm main landing gear upright braces and then I traced the floor onto a piece of 6mm plywood.  I cut the profile of the floor and started cutting one notch in it but then I ran out of time for tonight.  I noticed tonight that the left side of the upper longeron was 1/8" lower than the right at F2 due to a stupid mistake.  I will work on fixing that tomorrow, among other things.

Maybe I'll start to sheet things by the end of next week!

Number of hours:  2.8
Total hours:  112.7



No comments:

Post a Comment