Saturday, February 16, 2013

I Lost My Shirt

Well, at least part of it.  The back is missing from the T-shirt that I was wearing this morning.  For the uninitiated, the traditional way of celebrating a student pilot's first solo flight is to cut the back off their shirt.  I looked at my logbook and it shows that I was 1 day short of 13 months from my first flight to solo.

I am happy to announce that I am the proud new owner of a used propeller too.  One of my friends had an adjustable prop for the plane that he sold recently so he made me an offer that I couldn't refuse!  Last night I received the new carburetor for my engine in the mail too.   Now I need to design a filter cup and an adapter for the carburetor to attach to the intake manifold.

No build time logged for a while, I know, but there is still forward progress being made.

No comments:

Post a Comment