Thursday, February 28, 2013

We Will See

I contacted Aircraft Spruce today to check on the status of my order.  Their response was that the order had been pulled and will ship tomorrow.  I am a but skeptical as things NEVER go that smoothly for me; so we will see if I get a shipment notification tomorrow or not.

I gave the spring steel stock to my brother on Monday to cut down into nice 20mm strips.  He is very busy so I am not sure when I will get it back.  I checked up on my laser cut 4130 last week and they are still extremely swamped and are unsure when my parts will slip into their schedule.

On the avionics front, I dropped the electronic components off at my parents' house last night for my EE brother-in-law to pick up today.  He is better at this type of thing and when he offered to help I jumped at the opportunity.   I will have to put him on my list for plane rides when I get my ppl.

No comments:

Post a Comment