Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Canard Spar #9

I bought the book on Google Play called Avions Piel today for about $15 which may seem like a lot for an e-book that is in another language but there are 20 pages dedicated to the Onyx line of planes and 8 pages of pictures including the prototype that was built by M. Gangloff.  I am not very good at French, as previously demonstrated but I can follow most of it.  I typed it out in Word just in case a kind soul will have mercy on me and translate it into English.  I wish the author would translate the whole thing into English as it looks to be an excellent resource.

I cleaned up last night's scarf joint tonight and then glued the second scarf joint that will end up in the middle of the canard spar sheer web.  The grain directions at this joint are perpendicular to each other.

Number of hours:  0.5
Total hours:  213.1

No comments:

Post a Comment