Saturday, January 19, 2013

Floor and Seat Bottom

I glued the floor in place this morning.  I would have got more done today but I had to drop my truck back off at the mechanic's shop to fix the misfire that it developed.  I had some other errands to run today and picked up my truck around 6 this evening.   Of course, nothing is ever simple and I hit a deer on the way home.  So I spent the rest of my evening dealing with the police and gutting the deer.  It was really cold and windy here tonight.  Temperature was 8 degrees F and the wind was 30 - 35 MPH gusting to 45 / 50 MPH this makes wind chill at -15 degrees F conservatively.   After that adventure I rewarded myself by putting a second coat of varnish on the bottom of the seat bottom.

Number of hours:  0.7
Total hours:  167.2

No comments:

Post a Comment