Sunday, January 20, 2013

Something You Can Do With Your Butt

I now have a place to put my butt.  I glued the seat bottom in place tonight.  The big lesson learned here is that cross braces should be glued to plywood before gluing them in place in the structure.  I glued the cross braces in the fuselage first and one must have been slightly long and was bowed so I had to shim it up to the seat bottom.  I spent some time studying pulleys and noticed that the callout for the pullies that are for the aileron cables at the side of the stick is incorrect.  It says that the pulley is 72mm diameter but the center to center distance with the safety hole is 36mm leaving room for a 68mm diameter pulley; and the pulley scales closer to 60mm than 72mm.

Number of hours:  0.5
Total hours:  167.7

No comments:

Post a Comment